Help.... AT or MT tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MMN1ELT

Reaction score
How are these things on pavement? Quiet? I need to order a set of tires this week.

I havent noticed any road noise from them even with the windows down on the interstate. Feel great for traction as well as I drive with a lead foot and handle this thing like i did my STi lol Good luck!

DozerEO2

Reaction score
Just my humble opinion. I also wanted to try something other than the stock BF Goodies that came on the truck. So I tried some Mickey T's mud terrains. They got chopped and cupped in just over 30K miles. Then I tried a Pirelli AT's, those were the biggest POS's I've ever wasted money on! Didn't even last 30K and were a mounting and balancing headache from the start! If you're driving mainly highway and pavement, you can't go wrong with the stock BF Goodies. Best tires for on/off road if you're not getting into the deep sh*t. I've had BF Goodies on different vehicles and gotten at least 80K before I even had to think about replacing them. Ford did it's research and put the best tires for the application on the truck. Again, just my humble opinion based on my limited experience. Take it for what it's worth.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My stock BF Goodies make any noise on new asphalted road at 35k!
so tire noise is very suggestive!

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new shoes mou ted today. I have like 5 miles on them. Nice and smooth. So far me likey!!
Dillard09: Nice looking tires - do you think the 37 will fit in the OEM spare location. I am also needing new tires and looking to make the jump to 37s. BFG intriguing since work is the 37 will fit into the OEM spare location.

DCW Raptor 3

Reaction score
Got the new shoes mou ted today. I have like 5 miles on them. Nice and smooth. So far me likey!!
We need some full truck shots with the new shoes! I have a set of these 37' on my 2500HD that will be replaced with Load Range E Toyo ATIII's shortly. Been strongly considering swapping them onto the daily, but I have no complaints about the BFG AT's currently on it. I would be a swap purely for looks.....

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with DCW Raptor 3- we do need some full truck shots with the new shoes. My Yoko M/Ts are going to need replacing soon and I am looking at the At3 xlt’s in 37s.

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put a set of those on in 35" on my 2019 a few months ago, they've been amazing. Super nice ride, damn decent handling, quiet, and look really good for an AT.
Any pictures on how they look in a 35- still on the fence about going to 37s.

Moridin

Reaction score
Any pictures on how they look in a 35- still on the fence about going to 37s.
And I should clarify in case there's a difference in load rating or whatever... I didn't actually do a 35", I did the stock size 315/70 R17.

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter