Brought Her Home Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. I saw you pull in with it yesterday as we were heading out to dinner.

Now I am going to have to go get a new one. Can't have 2 white Raptors on the same side of the street.

I'll stop by and chat with you next time I see you outside.
Ray

OP
OP
BKA

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. I saw you pull in with it yesterday as we were heading out to dinner.

Now I am going to have to go get a new one. Can't have 2 white Raptors on the same side of the street.

I'll stop by and chat with you next time I see you outside.
Ray

Hey Ray,

Know we haven't met yet, even though your two doors down from me (seems like I am always working though). I was pissed the day you pulled into your driveway with my truck! I had been working on getting my hands on one ever since they came out in 2010. Then I had to see my truck in someone elses driveway every day, was like rubbing salt into an open wound! :ROFLJest:

Next time I see you out front I'll make the effort to stop on over and talk.

Brian

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Gorgeous truck, BKA; looks like an awesome addition to your driveway! Thanks for sharing the pic. :)

Crystal

Thanks Crystal! I really appreciated your and Ashley's support and updates while I waited for it's arrival. Hopefully I wasn't to annoying......

Last edited:
OP
OP
BKA

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your truck finally!!! Jones Ford has been great to work with so far for me. Only about 2 months to go I hope!! Lol.

Ryan is a super nice guy, Finance guy was super nice, no upselling no pressue, no BS, more of a what can we do for you attitued. Wanted to talk with them more but they were super busy, three or four other trucks (not Raptors) rolled off the lot while I was there. I'll never buy anywhere else.

I think your truck will be here sooner than you think. Keep us posted!