box Graphics vs Moonroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order the moonroof. If it's a one or the other thing get the moonroof, and then after it comes in order graphics from Randy. Graphics are easy to add anytime a moonroof is not.

Conversely, it's much easier to remove unwanted graphics than it is to fill in an unwanted hole in the roof.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I really like my moon roof, the only thing that I don't like about it is how the sun shade for it tends to slide halfway open while I'm driving off-road. It would be a simple fix, but it's slightly annoying to me.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i love my moon roof use it all the time an with the rear sliding window open with it you get a nice not to crazy breeze......i havent had any issues with it an personally love driving around with it open at night for some fresh air ....i do have to agree with aarons though when i go off road the shade has a tendency to slide back an forth but it dosnt bother me that much

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a moonroof guy.

aaron, mine used to slide open some offroad. On my 2nd-ever offroad trip I knocked that shade completely off track. I swung by the dealership and they fixed it.... I'm not sure what they did, but now that shade does not slide open even when I'm running the truck as hard as I can. When I snapped a spindle (and other parts) offroad earlier this year, the shade still stayed closed.

reid_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bed graphics won't get ******* out the windows like a moon roof will!!! :wink: I've had a moon roof in every vehicle but my very first one so there is proof to that statement!

^^^^ This should win you over right here!

I live in az and love the moon roof. no radiant heat unless you leave it open, and its hot at hell out here 24/7.

moon roof > fake mud graphics.

i know they make different graphics for the back, don't know which ones you were considering, i personally just don't like the fake mud look. The real stuff looks a lot better.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm a moonroof guy.

aaron, mine used to slide open some offroad. On my 2nd-ever offroad trip I knocked that shade completely off track. I swung by the dealership and they fixed it.... I'm not sure what they did, but now that shade does not slide open even when I'm running the truck as hard as I can. When I snapped a spindle (and other parts) offroad earlier this year, the shade still stayed closed.

Good to know, I need to go bother them about my headliner anyway. AZ heat melted the adhesive holding it on and it's hanging down slightly now. So I'll ask them about that as well.

MEXICAN RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really comes down to what you value most. Personally I didn't get the moonroof. I've had one on my previous two vehicles and the amount of times I used it can be counted on one hand (everyone is different). It was also a pain in the ass getting dried leaf crumbs and dirt stuck in there. As for the graphics, that's a personal choice. I think they definitely give the truck a more aggressive and stylish look.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Graphics no Moonroof yes

I love the moon roof and use it all the time. No leaks whatsoever. Great air circulation with the back window cracked and moonroof open or vented.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a budweiser can