Ford Gen3 Raptor and it's future- R's in greater #'s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broadwayline

Reaction score
Never needed more power blasting fire roads in my gen 2 - what the truck was designed for - I guess if you drive around town and wanna just look cool it’s a better option to go with the TRX

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the absolute $hit show the G3 has been from day 1 to include delayed launch , delayed ordering, delayed details, no power upgrades, ridiculous digital dash on a performance vehicle, shifter, etc., etc. I’m just not willing to wait potentially years for the R that at this point may or may not happen based on the G3 introduction to date. I resisted but finally ordered a loaded L2 TRX effectively for $11.5k off MSRP. I’m too old to wait for stuff only to be disappointed. I’ll drive the new truck for a year and give it a shot, I’ve got nothing to lose..... if the R actually materializes and can be bought I’ll be back......

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the absolute $hit show the G3 has been from day 1 to include delayed launch , delayed ordering, delayed details, no power upgrades, ridiculous digital dash on a performance vehicle, shifter, etc., etc. I’m just not willing to wait potentially years for the R that at this point may or may not happen based on the G3 introduction to date. I resisted but finally ordered a loaded L2 TRX effectively for $11.5k off MSRP. I’m too old to wait for stuff only to be disappointed. I’ll drive the new truck for a year and give it a shot, I’ve got nothing to lose..... if the R actually materializes and can be bought I’ll be back......

Nice. Congrats

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Smoke 'em if you got 'em ...

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nice, enjoy.

If you think the G3 Raptor launch was a clusterfook, you haven't been watching the Bronco launch....lol