Blindspot Radar Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBX

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody removes the Blind Spot Radar sticker that are on the rear taillights.
I left mine on for about a year and then was reading somewhere that you should peel em off.
So I peeled em off and now Im thinking I should have left them on as they looked kinda cool.
Who has peeled them off ?

OBX

Reaction score
Didn’t know they came off! Thought it was bonded on. Had a 2015 Platinum and every time I looked at them I wondered why they did that. Coming off.

RaptorSRQ

Reaction score
Took mine off a couple weeks after delivery. I honestly thought it was one of the stickers that just show what features the vehicle had and the dealership forgot to remove them. Looks cleaner without them

Drivin2Fst

Reaction score
Peeled mine off after I drove home from the dealer. Took the dealer sticker off and the Ford sprayed in bedliner sticker that was on the back window as well.

Lou N

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody removes the Blind Spot Radar sticker that are on the rear taillights.
I left mine on for about a year and then was reading somewhere that you should peel em off.
So I peeled em off and now Im thinking I should have left them on as they looked kinda cool.
Who has peeled them

I peeled mine off they look stupid if you ask me.

OP
OP
Refugio

Refugio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.... i guess I’m not the only one that pulled mine off.
However, after pulling mine off I’ve noticed all the other Raptors I’ve seen still have em on.

Thankyou for all the responses.