BFG tire info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
It works ironman try it out. As long as she doesn't read these post on here. You have to scare them good. Lol.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 30,456 miles on the stock tires and rotate them every 3000 miles with oil change and I am almost afraid to go out when it rains. Feels like the truck is on ice going around turns. And that's not driving fast. I finally talked the wife into getting new tires after I took her for a ride in the rain and did a NASCAR drive around a turn and was sideways just about and scared the hell out of her. After being smacked and ******* at for doing that she said to get new tires. Worked out perfect, if you can take the abuse for about 10 minutes from the wife.

Well played sir :waytogo:

What tire did you go with ? Can't beleaive it but I am looking at the Goodyear Kevlar's

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're talking about this... if anyone wants a set of 7k mile, minty fresh OEM's send me an offer via PM.

I go in mud too much and the BFG's don't cut it, would like to get off them soon.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Located in the Bham alabama area.

I can ship, would have to use TireRack for a rough estimate on that.

PM me on pricing, but looking at buy 3 get one free, lol. A real PepBoys deal.

I had posted a feeler thread in the Garagesale secetion. I will get pics and actual tread depth measurements up soon.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear I'm not the only one burning through the stock tires at what seems like a breakneck pace. I'm just under 27,000mi and my tires are down to roughly .325 inch of tread left. I know my heavy left foot hasn't helped but, I'm thinking I'll throw on another set before my annual road trip for Turkey Day. Had been thinking of going to BFG Mud Terrains KM2 or maybe the Goodyear MT/Rs but, my concern is I'll burn those up just as fast. Any thoughts on other alternatives to the BFGs?