Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Best lift/level options- collars & deavers?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by Mark in Oregon, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Raptor Jim

Raptor Jim Member

What wheel and offset are you running with the 37's?

2. Gakoman

Gakoman FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Running factory wheels still for now, no trimming has been done anywhere on the truck either, and i do a descent amount of off-roading and have even bottomed out the front a few times without an issue.

Raptor Jim likes this.
  3. Nick@Apollo-Optics

[email protected] Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'd go with Eibach from springs and Icon rear leaf springs. The Eibach springs in the front will net you 1.73" of lift on your 2019 and the Icon rear leaf pack will net you 1" in the rear.

Additionally, if you really want more lift out of the front, you can go with the RPG 2.25" collars. They're less than $40 more than the Eibach springs and will get you the height you're after.

Let me know if we can help answer any more questions for you. We've got the parts in stock and ready to ship if you're ready.

4. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

Not sure about the collars but I really like the ride with mine and the Eibach especially in corners feels much more planted. I also went with 37’s a week later with -6 offset wheels and did have to trim the inner fender slightly. I just trimmed following the contour of the body and no issues. And as I mentioned it lifted it perfectly level and I love how it sits now. I feel better doing a full spring designed for that instead of a collar that puts different tension on the stock spring. No science behind it that’s just me. Also not sure about all collars but I don’t think they have a mounting point for the live cable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  5. LeboRaptor

LeboRaptor Member

Did you have to do anything else to fit the 37” tires?

6. Gakoman

Gakoman FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nope, no trimming or anything else. Just the 2.25” RPG collar in the front, but keep in mind K02’s are not true to size, they’re a bit smaller, so I don’t know about true to size 37’s

7. sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45 Full Access Member

Yeah, approximately 5/8" on the Diameter or 5/16" on the radius for the 315/70 R17 BFG KO2'S. Not a whole lot of difference but there is a little and not sure about the 37".

8. Guppy

Guppy Member

Has anyone used these? Seems it would have zero impact one the ride.
    248A0B9E-07F6-4ADF-BB04-F9CD0F16E9C9.png

9. Badgertits

Badgertits Full Access Member

One is an actual spring w/ R&D behind it that is slightly stiffer & raises front end w/o compressing shock, the other is an adjustable snap collar that is essentially a zero R&D cnc’d Piece of AL that while may not significantly alter the angles of your A-arms ruining ball joints/bearings/bushings over time, but I don’t see how they wouldn’t compromise overall shock travel, cause the truck to ride rougher, OR in the very least be an automatic “warranty voider” should you have a front suspension component issue.

Plus they’re expensive for what they are. Not as chintzy as a block style leveling kit like “rough country” which is just redneck trash, but not worth the $$$ It’s kinda like deciding between bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks vs. a block kit for leveling the suspension on a “regular” 1/2 ton.

Personally going w/ geyser springs & +3 deavers lift a couple inches & leave an inch of rake plus some room for squatting under load w/o riding nose high.

10. sixshooter_45

sixshooter_45 Full Access Member

Do you know if this setup would allow you to run 37" tires without any rubbing even with full articulation?