Before and After Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would believe that there are more Raptors here than other areas. I see them very often. The good thing is mine stands out.

The only thing that stands out in Denver is high performance convertibles and sport bikes. Lifted trucks are all over the place. Parked next to a Ram the other day and the hood was at eye level, and I'm 6'!!! Not sure how that guy gets in his truck, but I would need a step stool.

Around here I'm anonymous in my Raptor. If I want to get noticed, I take my wife's red M3 convertible. Everyone stares at that car.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing that stands out in Denver is high performance convertibles and sport bikes. Lifted trucks are all over the place. Parked next to a Ram the other day and the hood was at eye level, and I'm 6'!!! Not sure how that guy gets in his truck, but I would need a step stool.

Around here I'm anonymous in my Raptor. If I want to get noticed, I take my wife's red M3 convertible. Everyone stares at that car.

Sounds like my previous truck. F250 with an 8in lift on 37's. Came in handy during the hurricane last year. Had water up to the hood a few times that week. My hood was about the same height as the Ram you saw. I had the auto fold up steps so that was a big help. Pain in the ass driving in Houston traffic though.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No question. Both mine will stand out as well. That's the fun of it. Again I think 2/3 of all the raptors are stock anyway. How much you into yours for so far? I was 30k in extras on my 13. Looks like the 18 will come in at about 26k.

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total upgrades I have in mine are about, if not more than $50k now. I quit counting at $35k to be honest. I could ask my wife but that is a sensitive subject for her. She does all my book keeping.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most women do... :supergay:

Not sure she is gay, but she is feminine... :smile:

My Gen 2 is faster, gets better MPGs, is more capable off-road, is smoother shifting, quieter, techier and an all around nicer truck. The only knock is the exhaust sound, but the SPD TAs and Flowmaster Muffler made the V6 TT sound bearable to an old-school V8-guy like myself. I can live with the sound vs all the other good things it brings to the table.

By the way, I still own my 2010 and a Viper, so I can drive around like an uncivilized manly man when I really need to... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Crack85

Reaction score
Haters galore on this forum. Enjoy ur truck man. That's the beauty it's urs!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk