bead-locks rims only, post pic and comment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should trade your truck in for a prius. You have a pretty strong opinion for someone who admittedly doesn't have a sure grip on the way a beadlock functions.

LasGod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should trade your truck in for a prius. You have a pretty strong opinion for someone who admittedly doesn't have a sure grip on the way a beadlock functions.

Cool man, I'm real glad I joined a community that claims they're such great people. Than as soon as gun control laws come in and someone doesn't like another's opinion or ignorance is displayed over some minor topic about another ******* law they beak and flame.
How bout I swoop to your level, Steele, and I'll tell you to go **** your self.

Liam.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

M1919A2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, LasGod is canadian - that speaks louder than anything that comes from his/her pie hole!

LasGod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here lemme tell you a story all of you are gunna love!

Not long ago, some dumb son of a bitch and his buddy were out hunting up in Alberta. They shot a man and killed him, wearing his orange suit and everything. So they fled the scene, to be expected, and went home. Because of our great gun laws up here that keep everyone safe, the cops confiscated every weapon that was recorded to be transported away from their respective homes and taken out to have fun. No big deal right, only a few days later they processed them all and found the bullet to match a specific rifle used to kill the man. That idiot is now on his way to life in prison, and his friend 25 years for fleeing with him. And that's why, in my not so ignorant opinion, your gun laws (or lack there of) are flawed and we can all live peacefully in our igloos with our raptors parked out front up here in Canada.

So sorry for the long story my piehole acted up, must have been the hotchili I had earlier in conjunction with the extra large quadruple quadruple coffee at Tim Hortons.

Cool story eh?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
LasGod, you're gonna be reeeeaaalll popular around here.

You're playing the victim, yet you're the one who made a beadlock thread into a gun-control thread. Stoner was just using it to illustrate a broader point.

Any other closely held beliefs you can derail this thread with?

Go post in the politics section if you want to talk about this stuff, and let people talk about beadlocks in the beadlock thread. Easy right?

LasGod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LasGod, you're gonna be reeeeaaalll popular around here.

You're playing the victim, yet you're the one who made a beadlock thread into a gun-control thread. Stoner was just using it to illustrate a broader point.

Any other closely held beliefs you can derail this thread with?

Go post in the politics section if you want to talk about this stuff, and let people talk about beadlocks in the beadlock thread. Easy right?

I'm not necessarily playing the victim, I wasn't very impressed with Steele gunning down my opinion, the arrogance in his post got me a little angry.

Sure I understand not many if not any people will like me around here, but that's just reality. If anyone has a problem with accepting the fact that I have a 'strong' opinion than you have a problem yourself. As much as it may have come off I had a problem with stoners opinion, I certainly didn't mean that. I just wanted to state why I thought the points he made were illegal, and I respect that he thinks people with money run the world, and make the laws.

I have gathered the rest of the forum members aren't great at keeping a topic on topic, either, let's be honest.