bead-locks rims only, post pic and comment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey what options do i have for a true bead-lock rim for my raptor
how are the bead-locks for a on road daily driving
and send pics if you have a true bead-lock rim on your truck

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are fine on the road as long as you don't listen to Method giving you the torque #'s. Other than that, I have not seen the real need to have the beadlocks.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are fine on the road as long as you don't listen to Method giving you the torque #'s. Other than that, I have not seen the real need to have the beadlocks.

I like the kmc xd enduro bead locks and pro am. Still Taking a desition.

Do the bead locks rims need a constant tire psi check, because of air leaks on the lips?

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had KMC enduro beadlocks..... Junk. Stripped out at 14 ft lbs, when required torque was 20-25 ft lbs. Be careful.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep I was thinking about KMC at one point but WSI's warnings made me look elsewhere. Thanks! You cant go wrong with ProAm.
P.S. KMC are made in China Lol!

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had KMC enduro beadlocks..... Junk. Stripped out at 14 ft lbs, when required torque was 20-25 ft lbs. Be careful.

Agreed. My KMCs are a bitch. My next set will probably be TR or or an OMF retrofit with nuts holding the rings on how it should be.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I was thinking about KMC at one point but WSI's warnings made me look elsewhere. Thanks! You cant go wrong with ProAm.
P.S. KMC are made in China Lol!

Thanks for the info.
Checked out the omf wheels they looks nices.

So a true bead lock is too many problem for a daily use

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
omf has a nice looking rims but, seems that you have to send it to them for a beadlock convertion, as you can see there, svt raptor stock rims appears there in beadlocks, as well others. or do they have them in stock at their hq
see thos rims

OMF Performance Products | Beadlocked Wheels

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

hey how do you use the wheels for desert running
wider or do you maintain the stock wide 8.5