Back in the US!!! And...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, thanks for your service. Enjoy your Raptor- you earned it.

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Easter, Welcome back, and thanks for watching out for us back home. It is really fun for us current raptor owners to watch people waiting in the wings for their truck to show up because we so know the awesome anxiety that builds up waiting for it. Believe us all when we say its gonna be something you wont forget for a lifetime.

Appreciate it and yes i definitely won't forget the experience. The whole process really helped pass the time while deployed and gave me something to look forward to and not to mention all that I'll do once I get it during my non-deployed time.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Home, Soldier. I hope May 2nd gets here quickly for you.... You deserve some R&R and a badass truck to enjoy it in.
:patriot:

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BOJANGLES said:
Welcome Home, Soldier. I hope May 2nd gets here quickly for you.... You deserve some R&R and a badass truck to enjoy it in.
:patriot:

Thanks bro. Saw the same orange raptor today on post. A fellow soldier. I know now what y'all mean by the permanent smile.