Back in the US!!! And...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back. I hope to get my Raptor in May as well. Got a VIN and an 09 MAY build date. It can't come soon enough.

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I have been watching some utube vids on the raptor (couldn't watch vids downrange) and I'm just that much more excited about my decision to hey one. Happy Easter btw to everyone.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back and thank you for serving and protecting the USA.Happy Easter and God Bless.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Happy Easter to all of you and great to have you back stateside Meeks!:patriot:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Back!! and glad you are home safe with family on this holiday! i know its cliche, but thank you for your service and keeping America free!!!! above and beyond, i am truly grateful you are home safe and sound.

i recently ordered mine too, so i know that excitement! grats on the purchase man!!

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JuggNuttz said:
Welcome Back!! and glad you are home safe with family on this holiday! i know its cliche, but thank you for your service and keeping America free!!!! above and beyond, i am truly grateful you are home safe and sound.

i recently ordered mine too, so i know that excitement! grats on the purchase man!!

Thanks. And just so you know. I don't see it as a cliche. I see it as people showing their appreciation and reminding us of that so thank you. Hope your wait goes quickly.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From a brother from another mother, thanks for doing your part over there while I'm doing mine over here state-side this time.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy Easter, Welcome back, and thanks for watching out for us back home. It is really fun for us current raptor owners to watch people waiting in the wings for their truck to show up because we so know the awesome anxiety that builds up waiting for it. Believe us all when we say its gonna be something you wont forget for a lifetime.