Atlanta Car Meet (April 7) @ the Varsity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So every first Thursday of the month, there is a car meet and greet at the Varsity (restaurant).. Tons of people go, mostly Ricers and Bikers but I brought the Raptor.

It was ridiculous. I got so many compliments, 1000 of pictures, I even was mistaken for Matthew Stafford (former UGA QB).. Of course I said i was, landed me a few #'s.

Overall it was fun, no other trucks so i stole the show. Everyone knew my car as the Blue Monster.

Here is a little incident that stopped the show. Its not my video, but it shows what happened!

If you notice, in the beginning a bike revs and then a car alarm goes off. Some of those bikes were loud as hell. A mustang set of 11 car alarms in the underground parking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0srkx_mvzlA

Waya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go next time i will go with you. We will have to show up in force.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be dope, four or five raptors in a line hell even have a frf banner put the name out there. Also i hear they have one hell of a hot dog that true?

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you go next time i will go with you. We will have to show up in force.

I am going the first Thursday in May!! I'm ready!