At Dealer NOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys that got lower prices aren't in the NY area. You don't know what it's like with dealers in the NY/NJ area. I got my 2020 Leadfoot 802A for 2K under sticker but had to drive 100 miles each way to Pa. to get it.
All dealers around here are 5-10K over sticker and won't budge.
MDJAK....You have the same sickness I have LOL. My family thinks I'm nuts. Their favorite line is "How long you gonna keep this one"
Enjoy the 2020.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys that got lower prices aren't in the NY area. You don't know what it's like with dealers in the NY/NJ area. I got my 2020 Leadfoot 802A for 2K under sticker but had to drive 100 miles each way to Pa. to get it.
All dealers around here are 5-10K over sticker and won't budge.
MDJAK....You have the same sickness I have LOL. My family thinks I'm nuts. Their favorite line is "How long you gonna keep this one"
Enjoy the 2020.
It’s like 2017 when the gen2 first came out. A quick look on CarGurus and one will see 10k over msrp is the norm again.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fluffing up the price of an expensive truck. Most who know this truck, won’t want those dealer addons. But they will find someone who does and sell them that truck.

Still plenty of area’s they can get MSRP or even more in. And of course they do. They do it down here as well. Have to shop around until you find a good deal.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supply and demand has changed in the last few months. I paid just under invoice for my 2020 about 4 months ago. At that time nearly every dealer in the state had Raptors on their lots. Some of the larger dealers had 5 or 6. Lately I've had too much time on my hands so I've searched (online) every dealer I can think of in the state and a couple dealers in NH. Out of 17 dealers only 4 currently have Raptors in stock.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was considering trading my 2018 for a 2020, but I really have too many mods that will be difficult to transfer from one to the other. Not sure how much "extra" I could get for them if I leave them on the truck, so I will probably just wait for the next big Raptor update and sell mine privately, like I did my Gen 1.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MDJAK - local dealer is getting in a baja shelby raptor in on trade. You have inspired me to see what number they'll throw out for a trade for my 18' Platinum; providing the raptor is in good shape.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 GMC All Terrain with 30k on it. Wonder if there doing good trade ins now. Only owe 10k.
Edit..Huh..I just did a KBB quote and it came up 5K more then 6 months ago! Why? inventory?

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2017 GMC All Terrain with 30k on it. Wonder if there doing good trade ins now. Only owe 10k.

Sounds like you should come out ahead on this one. I have heard people with Raptors trading up and getting good trade in prices. May be a time they want to deal and you get a decent trade in on most vehicles. A lot hinges on if there will truly be a ‘21 Gen 3. If not 2020 stock can be sold for good markup I think.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit..Huh..I just did a KBB quote and it came up 5K more then 6 months ago! Why? inventory?

Odds are yes - Local Ford dealer told me they can't keep inventory in, they are having a banner year for selling. I booked out my truck and was surprised at the value.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'll finally get lucky and the 2020 will be worth more when I trade it for the gen3, which you can bet your bottom dollar I will do.