Assessment on current market conditions - thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

US HWY 666

Reaction score
The buyer pays 5% and seller doesn’t pay anything. So total would be $140,700. Terrible buy for a used R IMO.
Buyers pay a 5% fee on top of sale price to BaT, with a minimum of $250 and capped
at $5000. So total was $139,000.

Last edited:
OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current floor for the 2023 has gone from 150-160 in the summer of 2023 to 140s in late fall to high 120s currently and the 2024 is not even out yet. If this trend continues I predict small bump in summer and back to MSRP by late fall.
This makes sense to me given it's an election year. Maybe MSRP by December?

clasmith63

Reaction score
I placed an order via text with a dealer who I assumed was never going to get it, and just got an email that it's in and ready, 15K ADM.

I'm not sure if I'm living in a dream where the dealer thinks they can go a year without any follow-up (letting me know the order was picked, or it's in production, etc.) Or this is what they do hoping that I back out?

Did anyone else spray orders everywhere back when it was first announced and have a dealer not follow up until the truck was on the lot?

Given this thread, 15K seems reasonable compared to the old days, but feel like it's not worth the headache given I bought a 35 when I gave up on securing the R.
Yes, same thing with me. I have several dealers tell me I am on the list. But haven't heard a darn thing. If you decide not to take the R, please let me know dealer name and number. Good luck

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
If you look over bat most all R’s are and have been over $130k. Earlier they were closer to $150k. When the 2024s are available at some dealers we should begin to see what the bottom is on gently used trucks. Currently they all sell for new prices, most are flipped or barely used. The cheap ones have ugly customizations or lots of miles.

I think the market for Raptor Rs will be very similar to GT350 and GT500. Early on always a premium and toward end of production cycle closer to MSRP. Someone hit the nail on head for me you add sales tax and you are way closer to $150k than my $100k max. For me I keep a decent truck and add a cool new to me sports car Boss, ZL1, or Z06. We definitely are very fortunate people who enjoy the finer things in life ✌️