APB Announcement - FRF Is Drowning in BS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing will change unless those in control of the site hold both sides accountable. I don't see that changing. This thread>>>

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/re-gen-ii-raptor-nonsense-please-read-46112/

was posted close to a year ago. Has anything changed since then?

With the exception of a few expected flare ups, I do feel like things have cleaned up a bit since the original post was made. However, I'm sure the Monday morning quarterbacks can enlighten us with the way to a harmonious forum where we can go back to high 5's, compliments, and proper grammar to be read with an English accent.

Thanks to the members who took the high road and ditched the back and forth banter.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the exception of a few expected flare ups, I do feel like things have cleaned up a bit since the original post was made. However, I'm sure the Monday morning quarterbacks can enlighten us with the way to a harmonious forum where we can go back to high 5's, compliments, and proper grammar to be read with an English accent.

Thanks to the members who took the high road and ditched the back and forth banter.

your welcome :favorites13:

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

watch this

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What is this "high road" you speak of? Is the part of a Raptor Run? Can I use Baja Mode on the "high road"?