Anyone seen this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364517090.385172.jpg

I stopped at the mailbox, turned the truck off, got back in, started up and had a blank screen. After about a minute or so, this screen popped up and my music started playing.

It took 3 to 4 minutes for the progress bar to complete, then everything returned to normal.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got it today right after I did the 5 star tune

didn't think anything of it because I thought it was everything resetting itself after the tune

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's weird is it just did it on it's own... How are the trucks "phoning home" to get an update? I haven't connected to a wifi... can it use the iphone to get a data connection?

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has happened to me before. It is the MFT rebooting. Recovering from a crash. I had ford update it and all has been fine since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did it Sunday.

We were using the Nav to get to my son's away game and got about 4-5 miles from our destination.. you know, the only part of the trip I didn't know where I was, and it just shut the **** off! ..sat there for a minute or two and then came upto that screen saying it was performing scheduled maintenance or some shit.. when it finally came back up the Nav had lost the destination. (-.-)

Luckily I was able to find the place I needed to get to, sense my $55k truck isn't upto the task. Can you tell I ******* hate MFT?