Anyone seen this service required message?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kozy_beast

Reaction score
I’m out in Bourbonnais Illinois. The local dealer has had it twice but can’t seem to figure out why I’m getting this error. Won’t go in any mode but regular drive. I can change from 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel etc with the knob. Just not letting me go through options so no sport mode lol

Attachments

• IMG_8139.jpeg
    IMG_8139.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 5

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m out in Bourbonnais Illinois. The local dealer has had it twice but can’t seem to figure out why I’m getting this error. Won’t go in any mode but regular drive. I can change from 2 wheel drive to 4 wheel etc with the knob. Just not letting me go through options so no sport mode lol

There is a thread on here about checking the front speed sensors. Have you checked those wires?

OP
OP
kozy_beast

kozy_beast

Reaction score
I’m sending this to my dealer. I know they did something to the right front shock bc a wells throwing. That didn’t fix it and the last time they tried one more thing. I’ll get details Monday. I was just seeking info so I can bring him a list of things it might be. Thank you for the reply. I screen shot it and I’ll be showing the service manager soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc