Anyone Done Baja Bumper Without Relocating ACC to Grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlj676

Reaction score
So I’m looking to do a SVC bolt on for my new gen 3 like I did my ‘19. However my preference would be to not pull the grill and move the ACC. Has anyone attempted to mount in the light bar gap more near stock location?

I’m putting LP4s on a pillar so don’t need full light bar anyways, can go small in there haha.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the ACC mounted in the grille, Im sure you can mount anywhere as long as its installed with the right angle/requirements

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the ACC mounted in the grille, Im sure you can mount anywhere as long as its installed with the right angle/requirements
Did relocating the ACC effect it’s reliability? I did it on my gen2 and the truck with brake randomly when driving near a semi.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean yes and no. It will randomly say "pre-collision error, sensor blocked" but its less blocked now than coming from factory

benbachh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean yes and no. It will randomly say "pre-collision error, sensor blocked" but its less blocked now than coming from factory
Did you have any issues with the shutters ?
I remember seeing another member have issues with his