Anyone been to Sedona AZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamonaRaptor1

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to Sedona AZ. I saw some threads back in 2012 that mentioned Broken Arrow trail was not very wide. I'd like to avoid "pin striping" my new 2018 Raptor. What are some of the wide trails with great scenery? Is Devil's bridge trail wide?

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took Schnebly Hill Road up to I-17 on Sunday. I did it to avoid traffic on 89A. 2 hours on a rough, rocky and dirt road beats a 20 minute pavement drive any day. It was pretty packed too, I saw four tour Jeeps, around 20 other Jeeps and 1 Raptor.

skerzz

Reaction score
Did Schnebly Hill on Saturday. No pinstripes and an easy run. 153A road to the camp sites near vista Overlook was a different story... quite a bit more difficult in a Raptor and those rocks can definitely eat it’s running boards.

OP
OP
R

RamonaRaptor1

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I'll keep in mind next time I go to Sedona.

I Just came back from Sedona and went on two off roading trails.

Devil's bridge trail was very wide. No pin striping. There were lot's of people though this Memorial Day weekend. i'd say it was easy and very bumpy in areas. The bridge hike was a bit tough on us 50's yrs old but made it to the top for a spectacular view!

Outlaw trail was barely wide enough for the Raptor in places. I had to kick back some small bushes in the high desert area. I'm glad the truck has the 360 viewer. There was some pin striping but didn't break through my ceramic coating. It'll buff out easy. Well worth my experience. Loved it!