Any way to reset factory door pin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chrissss126

Reaction score
I'm sure you did. :)

I bought my house because it had a huge garage. Back when mortals could access the full MLS, I could serach for houses with 4+ car garages and found this one. It had the typical original 2 car garage, with a oversized 2 car added onto that later by the PO.

I just look at the guy on the main road I use in our neighborhood everyday- he's had a 2017 leadfoot that has been sitting out in the sun, ice, hail etc for the last 6 years. Meanwhile his garage is full of random boxes and shit that's probably not worth $1000 if you sold it all.

Garages are for vechiles, yet everyone leaves their shit outside. It's so weird. I guess in the end most people's cars aren't worth jack shit when they trade them in, so why keep them inside anyways is probably their logic.

I built a nice big shed that holds all the stuff most people have occupying their garage. I have 4 vehciles in garages now, and I want to build another 3 car gargare behind my house.
Not all of us can afford homes with garages. Some of us don't have options. Crime happens anywhere regardless. I get your point you're trying to make, it just doesn't apply to this situation. Maybe others who look at this thread, but not to me.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The #1 purchasing priority early in my life was a house with a big garage. I drove a 5 year old F150 XLT Scab at the time. I drove it for another 10+ years too, replaced rusted out doors, fixed all kinds of shit keeping it going so I could pay off my house.

After being house poor for a while and driving/repairing old vehicles with rust holes- the house is now paid off and I can fill my garages with nice new cars and trucks. This setup didn't just fall into my lap.

There is no way I'd spend Raptor money on a new truck and leave it outside 24/7/365 to be damaged by who knows what.

Good luck though- I feel bad for anyone who gets their truck broken into. Thieves are such low lifes.