Any way to reset factory door pin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrissss126

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a 2013 Raptor and my truck was broken into over the weekend. The great people that did this stole my OEM manual from my glove box and inside it, obviously, was my factory reset pin for the door locks. I am not receiving any help from local dealerships when I talk about this, so I thought I'd come here.

They recommend I replace my security module in my truck for $1500 and that'll reset my factory PIN. I call another dealership in another town and they said they can replace that original PIN with a simple computer plug in and they said if I went the security module, I'd be screwed if my battery died and the truck would reset to the original pin.

Any help is appreciated very much.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to the best of my knowledge that code is permanent and cannot be changed. When you customize the pin# you are adding additional codes, not replacing the original. I believe Forscan can also show you that code if you didnt know it but I don't see anything where they claim it can be changed

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you just wanted to factory code, yeah there is no changing the deault code without getting $$$$.

Note to self- take the keypad code card out of the truck!

OP
OP
C

Chrissss126

Reaction score
So, I contacted Phil Long in Springs and they said they can reset my code by plugging is a device called a FSM or something like that and they can reset my original PIN. I'll follow up with you all with results after my appt on saturday