Anybody fix a cracked fender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raw Horsepower

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's no joke

I think fixing them would be to much work for worth. Personally if I was you I'd go with Boatec now.

That is what I figured. Seems Boatec has a better fit, but I only saw liners for Glassworks. Looks like RPG and Outlaw do Glassworks, don't know where to go in California for install of Boatecs.

But the trip was fun and a great way to break-in the Raptor, thanks again Brian for leading us on the trail.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy hell batman I thought mine was bad haha is make a trip to RPG and have them throw a set of glassworks on or boatecs they'll install whatever you want !:rockit:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 74

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what mine looked like after the collision. Needed a whole new fender + flares.

I'd say w/ the fact that new liners have dropped for the Boatechs, now's your chance more than ever to upgrade. I would have but to balance the look, I'd need the bedsides as well and all of that together = $4K+ done minimum. And then I'd still have to find some 37s to finally justify all the work.

Attachments

• My Truck (3).jpg
    My Truck (3).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 64
  • My Truck (4).jpg
    My Truck (4).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
Raw Horsepower

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies.
I guess 35's will look small in Boatecs? Anybody have them and run aggressive 35" tires?
To fit 37s trimming is still required with Boatecs?