My 2017 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Win Seeker

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL THANKS TO @The Car Stereo Company for offering a helping hand and access to his spring compressor, even though I decided against going to Denver in the cold weather. Thanks for answering all of my questions over text as well. You Rock.
SPECIAL THANKS TO SHOCKS BY HAMMER - Brian, you rock. Thanks for answering all of my EXTREMELY dumb questions.. ofc the shaft of the rear shock rotates.. no you didn't send me to driver side shocks :facepalm:
SPECIAL THANKS TO @Specialtyperformanceparts for providing the awesome Eibach Springs at a great price.
SPECIAL THANKS TO KEEP IT DIRTY OFFROAD https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYLIUkMZylBbgLw4QeurdQ - I used your videos as a template for the whole job, you rock.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL THANKS TO @The Car Stereo Company for offering a helping hand and access to his spring compressor, even though I decided against going to Denver in the cold weather. Thanks for answering all of my questions over text as well. You Rock.
SPECIAL THANKS TO SHOCKS BY HAMMER - Brian, you rock. Thanks for answering all of my EXTREMELY dumb questions.. ofc the shaft of the rear shock rotates.. no you didn't send me to driver side shocks :facepalm:
SPECIAL THANKS TO @Specialtyperformanceparts for providing the awesome Eibach Springs at a great price.
SPECIAL THANKS TO KEEP IT DIRTY OFFROAD https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYLIUkMZylBbgLw4QeurdQ - I used your videos as a template for the whole job, you rock.
like i said, anytime you need a helping hand, i can everything except a motor swap in my garage.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Win Seeker

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viofo Dashcam
Stubby Antenna
And Smoked License Plate Cover

All went on over the last few days! A woman at Target also let her cart run right into my truck... Long story short, she agreed to pay to have any dents or scratches repaired. All's well that ends well I guess.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4543.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4543.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_4544.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4544.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_4545.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4545.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 12