Any of You Trouble makers Familiar with New TRX Pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say there is more to the TRX than just the engine. It attacks things in a similar fashion as the Raptor with 35” tires (a 37” package would be sweet), wider stance, performance shocks, and multiple drive modes.

I understand how people prefer one over the other. I saw a 3rd Gen 37” package at the local Ford dealership over the weekend, and it’s a beautiful truck. I just personally have a hard time giving up 700hp and a heated steering wheel.

I would love to give the R a rip. The reviews so far are pretty impressive.
I agree with this.
I am fortunate to have both. I actually have the Tyrant edition from Granger with 787 at the crank. I went to this from a 2019 Raptor. 1st Ram/Dodge/mopar vehicle ever. IMO it blew my Gen 2 out of the water in regards to the performance, ride, interior and tech. I was/am very impressed.
Now after daily driving my Gen 3 for a couple months I can honestly say I prefer it on a day to day basis. I still think the Ram’s interior is superior. The ride in the Raptor with 37s is superior. Performance (acceleration, sound) is obviously TRX. The Raptor is a great and I love it, the TRX is obnoxious and fun. Different trucks.

D1X99

Reaction score
In Canada, any TRX’s on a lot are $30-40,000 over MSRP - dealers are calling it Dealer installed accessories. It’s ********, there are no accessories installed.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-TRX still has a sheep on it.....arrgghh
-neither R or TRX offered in shorter than crew cab, sadly
-TRX and R both have V-8s.....good reason to dance with either one IMO

Last edited:

ASR

Reaction score
I had a 2017 Raptor until I traded it in on a 22 TRX. Both vehicles are great in their own ways!!! I would have one of each if I could. I have found that most people tend to be heavily biased towards one or the other when they never had a chance to fully evaluate both. They are both awesome and I don’t regret buying either truck. Both are badass!!!! Also love the Raptor R option. It’s a complete toss up for me which is better in the end. We are lucky to still have a choice these days!!!

Mark McAwesome

Reaction score
2024 order banks will be opening in June sometime. Granger, Dan Cummins, Mark Dodge and Koons discount heavily if you order. Discounts are $11,000k to $12,000k off msrp, they’re all about the same. If you buy a TRX on the lot it’s usually msrp.