Any of You Trouble makers Familiar with New TRX Pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know some of you have gotten TRX's, some in addition to your Raptor. I was wondering what current pricing looks like on new stock? I thought I saw some comments that some dealers were discounting pretty heavily now. I'm asking because a friend of a friend needs to get out of his '20 TRX. I'm trying to figure out if there's enough meat on the bone for me to buy it and play with it for a few months and sell it. It was about 82 new and has 3,500 miles on it. Thanks.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
There are a lot of rumors that the Hellcat equipped TRX is dead, or at best a limited run for 2024 (they quit taking 2023 orders at the end of January). Everything I’ve seen shows that even 2021 models are still getting the original sticker price. My guess is if you buy it for around $80,000 you’d still get close to that out of it.

Below is the KBB value for my truck in trade. It stickered for $85,000. It’s a Level II with no sunroof.
46DFB9F4-FCA3-4BA6-B853-BF9CB375101D.jpeg