Any good SoCal dealers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirhalyn

Reaction score
I'm will be in the market hopefully around late spring to purchase my last new vehicle. As a life long Chevy guy, I'm making the transition to Ford. I'm so impressed with this truck I've decided to sell my '65 El Camino with a 502 to get one! Maybe not the right place to ask but... any one know someone that might be interested? I hate car dealers, but would greatly appreciate any advise from someone that got a good deal in SoCal. Thx.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robyne at Redlands Ford was amazing. This is also my first Ford and it was also the best car buying experience i ever had. So easy and she is great at keeping you up to date. Mario is financing was really cool and had me in and out in no time! Not only am i extremely impressed with the truck, but I am very pleased with the dealer and would definitely purchase from them again. if you want contact info let me know and i will get it for you. Im actually going to see her next weekend for some service

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm will be in the market hopefully around late spring to purchase my last new vehicle. As a life long Chevy guy, I'm making the transition to Ford. I'm so impressed with this truck I've decided to sell my '65 El Camino with a 502 to get one! Maybe not the right place to ask but... any one know someone that might be interested? I hate car dealers, but would greatly appreciate any advise from someone that got a good deal in SoCal. Thx.
Good gawd, if that was a '70... got any pics? Would love to see that monster.

Welcome to the forum halyn! Can't really help with the dealer recommend, but Talon's suggestion sounds like a great one.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go the the best and largest Raptor selling dealer in the world... TEAM FORD... in Las Vegas.. they will do you right!

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Galpin for is hands down the best, and when you break your truck they will fix it no questions asked.

yeah but when you pay 10 to 15k on dealer markups and extra bull****e like "theft locator" and "undercoating" they better damn well should.

I've tried to buy half a dozen vehicles from Galpin (even one time with a suitcase full of cash) and they wouldn't sell me a damn car without "dealer added options" (not options from Ford) they refused to remove. I reported them to the CA attorney general and swore I'd NEVER buy a car from them even if my balls were in a vice.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agee, but MANY sold to SoCal, they are worth the drive as I see it, and have been told. I bet they sold as many to SoCal than in Nevada!

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agee, but MANY sold to SoCal, they are worth the drive as I see it, and have been told. I bet they sold as many to SoCal than in Nevada!

I bet you are right and it was a good suggestion. :bananalove:

Was just bustin' yo chops playa. :thumbsup: