Any good SoCal dealers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I know, but just love the truck and the dearler... and know anyone who goes there is in for a treat.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My advice would be to shop all the suggested dealers mentioned until you find the one right for you. We can all give you feedback on good dealers but in the end you need to find the one best suited for you. Good luck buddy!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't buy from Team Ford but I started making the long drive up there for service. They are that good.

I know people from Utah and Arizona have bought there... and California as others have said... that has to say something. How often have you heard of a dealer so good people from every surrounding state buy there? Might be worth considering.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the great fortune of buying from Team Ford, their level of service is above any dealership I have ever used!!!!! It is worth the trip

OP
OP
S

sirhalyn

Reaction score
Thanks guys, this really helps. Talon, yes please share any pertinent info from your dealer. Anyone had an experience with Citrus Ford? I'd go to Vegas but... too many distractions, but if you guys say it's worth it, please share some more info! BigJ... yep I've got pics, where would you like me to send a couple? Thanks again!!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Try Villa Ford in Orange...ask for Julian in fleet sales. They have 3 Raptors there they might be looking to move since the '11s are coming out. For a couple months they wouldn't go below sticker but it's worth a call. If you call around and ask for Fleet/Internet sales you will get the guys looking to make deals...their goal is more moving units than making mad profit on a few deals.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will send you the info. But Brian, i went to Villa Ford before i bought mine and they gave me a attitude like i wasnt really worth showing the truck to, like they knew i wouldnt buy one. and the mark up's they had were just stupid! 5k on one and 10k on the other......and this was just a dealer mark up. but hey, cant hurt to look if your in the area i guess. Hope they are better to the next person than they were to my and my girl

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
i will send you the info. But Brian, i went to Villa Ford before i bought mine and they gave me a attitude like i wasnt really worth showing the truck to, like they knew i wouldnt buy one. and the mark up's they had were just stupid! 5k on one and 10k on the other......and this was just a dealer mark up. but hey, cant hurt to look if your in the area i guess. Hope they are better to the next person than they were to my and my girl

My girl bought a Mustang from the owner of Villa Ford's kid back in 01, biggest mistake we've ever made buying a car. They didn't give a **** about the customer and we both said we would never go back there again, glad to hear they haven't changed one bit.
The best place I ever bought from was Tuttle-Click in Irvine, to bad they won't budge on their 5K mark up over MSRP on a Raptor.

A few month's ago someone was mentioning Theodore Robin's Ford off Harbor, talk to Nichole as her husband is on Raptor forum's and she may take care of you

I don't recall if it's Team Ford or Parker Motor Co, but one of them said a while ago that they would fly you out to pick up your truck if you buy from them. So maybe hit them both up and see what they are offering.

OP
OP
S

sirhalyn

Reaction score
Again, this is all good feedback, and I'm takin' notes. My wife and daughter think I'm obsessed with this truck. Is that wrong? Anyway, hopefully I can sell my Elky soon, just posted on Craig's List, wish me luck, so I can get the family in this truck, so they'll understand the attraction.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
absolutely nothing wrong with that! i think there is something wrong with people that are NOT in love with this truck. but thats just my .02 cents. good luck bro!