already tired of hearing about the frame....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i posted my vid with my couple small jumps on some of the other forums i sponsor / visit and everybody and their brother chimes in with "watch the frame, they are junk and breaking everywhere"

i didn't get one of those on any of the raptor forums though.... lol

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't heard of the frame issue. However, I have heard about the jackasses. Better watch out for them because they are annoying and never shut the **** up. :rolleyes:

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similarities to the coyote weak #8... Engines blowing up everywhere, don't ever buy one you can't mod it .. LoL

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similarities to the coyote weak #8... Engines blowing up everywhere, don't ever buy one you can't mod it .. LoL

lol, i hear ya, i'm sick of hearing about the #8 too

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To those talkin smack about your frame, how bout asking what they're jumping with??? That's when the conversation should get interesting.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep that whole frame debacle popped up about a week after I made my decision I was going to make the Raptor my next truck, and as soon as it happened I thought to myself "great, now this is all I'm going to hear about from the peanut gallery for years to come".

Just ask them to do the same thing with whatever they're driving and see how it fairs compared to the Raptor lol

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I just tell them to stack three large speed bumps on top of one another and then drive over it at faster than freeway speeds. Just make sure to let me record the massive wreck you'll be in. That shuts them up pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.