Already ordering 2018?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can give the dealer your "order" and they can take your "order" but they won't put an order into the system until a later date. They will not be able to give you an actual price. They can say MSRP but they don't know what MSRP will be.

shoalbandit

Reaction score
You can give the dealer your "order" and they can take your "order" but they won't put an order into the system until a later date. They will not be able to give you an actual price. They can say MSRP but they don't know what MSRP will be.

And gotta love the dealers that do this and say 6-8 weeks and your truck will be here

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There will probably be 6 price increases between then and now too lol

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He probably did take an order, but there's no way it will go into Ford's system until at least May. And in case you're new and don't know the story there's no way of knowing when your build will get picked up. It could be months and months before you get into one regardless of when you order because it's not first come first served. It's an elaborate allocation system that is terrible. There are guys who ordered last July who still don't have theirs. I would take the one on the lot and run if it matches the specs you want.

What photoneffect said! Take the produced one and run if you want something predictable. As he said, an early order absolutely does not equal a respectively early delivery. Not by default.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the new Ram coming out you might want to wait till the 2019 comes out. I hear it gonna be very cool

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me last week and said Ford offered them another MY17 allocation, Since I was first on the list for the MY18. I'm getting it for $1,000 over invoice. Condition is no beadlocks and carbon fiber.