Alpharex Pro tail lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on how they are holding up? I like them but i am always leery of aftermarket lights, some i have seen don t last long without issues.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"People can spend their money as they choose to" - I didn't say they couldn't. I'm saying it's a poor use of hard-earned money, particularly now with inflation squeezing every American's pocketbook. That's not "world or political views," that's raw economics.
I get it, you're just here to bitch.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Cody Templeton
Congratulations you are an awful influence on my finances. I decided I couldn't have my retrofits looking sick up front and stick with factory tails. So I ordered a set. Thanks!

That factory tails aren't awful at least, but man, once you change out the headlights it makes the back look really plain. Haha

jp4lsu

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Cody. Those would look good on my Tux Black. I need suspension first I think. The previous owner put aftermarket Heads and Tails and I'm not a fan of them. I'm sure they are pretty old as well. I'm not sure what my options are since it was a 2012 and I think they had the HID's that year.
Those tail lights are sweet that you have.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Cody. Those would look good on my Tux Black. I need suspension first I think. The previous owner put aftermarket Heads and Tails and I'm not a fan of them. I'm sure they are pretty old as well. I'm not sure what my options are since it was a 2012 and I think they had the HID's that year.
Those tail lights are sweet that you have.

I believe you can retrofit the 13+ HID's into the 10-12, but I haven't specifically looked into it. There are definitely a lot of aftermarket options though. Thanks for the compliments!