Aggressive Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Leftsidej

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yeah...I was originally going to go with 18's, but they were out of stock across the country. Discount Tire told me that TSW actually makes these wheels for Black Rhino and that Black Rhino didn't even know when they would get more in. Overall I'm glad I stuck with the 17's. Lighter wheel, more sidewall, and cheaper never hurts.

I've seen those Diamantes....they are a cool looking wheel. These guys have the Sprocket in stock....it's the exact same offset as the Armorys that I have:

https://www.americantrucks.com/black-rhino-sprocket-matte-gunmetal-w-gloss-black-face-6lug-wheel-17x95-0418-f150-ford.html?utm_content=AT Wheel - Custom|Black Rhino&T5_Var4=T540748&utm_campaign=ATF+F150+Brands+Medium+RLSA&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&T5_Var3=orange&intl=0&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28X-9cYjMDH9yFXGx1Irh2THbDmo_PN_aargL6JugdbMJdngScrj6ygaAgmrEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hey man, I'm very much considering those Armorys, do you happen to have anymore pictures you could share :p?

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Falken Wildpeak At3W, best all around in wear, snow, wet, light mud, road noise, PRICE. Been through the BFG and Goodyear, hands down Falken wins

I second this. Ive sold multiple sets of these to a few Toyota friends, they are all happy with them. I got to test these back to back against the BFG in the snow and they performed much better. The Falken's were the best all around tire for my needs. Some street use, some offroading in dirt/mud and snow.

Take people's advice with a grain of salt. Any type of tire always have some type of compromise. A guy wanting a M/T tire will say an A/T tire sucks, a guy wanting an A/T tire will say the M/T tire sucks.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than KO2s but not bad. If you thought the Nitto TG were OK, then you won't have a problem with the KM3s.

Hey man if you don't mind me asking where did you get your tires from? Looking to get some 37s and trying to find them in or below $350 per tire

Thanks