Aftermarket lighting issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BudOneAirship

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone knows more about headlight wiring than me.
I wanted HID lights back in 2011 for my Raptor so I had a set professionally installed while I lived in Alaska. They have worked flawlessly for 2+ years until recently. They just stopped working completely. I contacted the shop who installed them and it is no longer in business but did manage to get a hold of the former owner who said the control module probably went out. He sent me a new one from excess inventory. I installed it and bam I had headlights again....kinda. only the drivers side worked. Could no longer get in touch with former owner. So I had a new ballast as a back up, thought maybe it was bad. I installed it with no change. So if control module us new as is ballast then it must be the bulb. Purchased new bulbs and installed. Still nothing on passenger side. I'm stumped. Any suggestions? I'll be back home January 8th to figure it out. Any help would be awesome as I suck at wiring.
I'd even put halogen bulbs back in at this point but I don't know if I can after having it converted to HID.