Adding or moving USB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kostecky

Reaction score
any of you crafty Raptor maniacs add a USB or moved the existing USB to the center console? I'd like to have the existing one left alone, but I would like to have one in the console, so I can leave my MP3/hard drive hidden/locked... I don't know the tricks of the trade on these Ford SYNC Factory radio's... any help would be appreciated...

Cheers!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any of you crafty Raptor maniacs add a USB or moved the existing USB to the center console? I'd like to have the existing one left alone, but I would like to have one in the console, so I can leave my MP3/hard drive hidden/locked... I don't know the tricks of the trade on these Ford SYNC Factory radio's... any help would be appreciated...

Cheers!

I must be missing something here??

There already is a USB in the center console at the bottom right.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must be missing something here??

There already is a USB in the center console at the bottom right.

I know there's a 12V outlet in bottom right of center console, but USB??

Now we are talking about INSIDE center console, NOT up on lower center dash above upfitter switches correct??

randy

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there's a 12V outlet in bottom right of center console, but USB??

Now we are talking about INSIDE center console, NOT up on lower center dash above upfitter switches correct??

randy

Thats it. :peace:

Just lost in translation.

I ment the dash center console and He was referring to the center storage console.

OP
OP
Kostecky

Kostecky

Reaction score
Thats it. :peace:

Just lost in translation.

I ment the dash center console and He was referring to the center storage console.

yea... I should of said "inside"... my bad.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

is there some kind of splitter I could use... Like a Mini USB Splitter, connect the Factory back up to one, and then get a Mini to USB 2.0 converter to the other? I'm trying to figure out a way where both USB connections work.

Last edited:

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain both of mine work. See thread given earlier. I moved the factory USB to the second "free" port and plugged mine into USB1.