Adding or moving USB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea... I should of said "inside"... my bad.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

is there some kind of splitter I could use... Like a Mini USB Splitter, connect the Factory back up to one, and then get a Mini to USB 2.0 converter to the other? I'm trying to figure out a way where both USB connections work.

If you hook up a cable to the port behind your radio. Run the cable where ever Nd hook up a device it will work. You have usb1 and USB 2. The radio should recognize each one as being hooked up. Where the problem comes in for me is whether, sync wants to allow them to work. Each time I start up my truck it is a gamble. It will say initializing and never allow me access.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea... I should of said "inside"... my bad.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

is there some kind of splitter I could use... Like a Mini USB Splitter, connect the Factory back up to one, and then get a Mini to USB 2.0 converter to the other? I'm trying to figure out a way where both USB connections work.

If you hook up a mini USB to regular USB cable, then either a female to female USB coupler, you should get what you need. This way you can hook up a male to female cable like in the write up.

-----
Sent from my iPhone thingy