Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol well our orders were placed at virtually the same time, and I'm maybe 2 hours from your town. 10 buck says we get the same thing hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Haha they're most likely gonna arrive at the same time too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol well our orders were placed at virtually the same time, and I'm maybe 2 hours from your town. 10 buck says we get the same thing hahaha

Haha they're most likely gonna arrive at the same time too!

Why don't you two just get a room already. Pfft. :supergay:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This guy.. ******. Hahaha

I think someone's a little jelly!!!!! ;)

I am jealous. Not only didn't I get a mystery box this time I never have anyone to share my mystery box experiences with :frown:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you guys already had them I was like must live right there just walk over and save the $5 and buy air freshener with it. Now I have to look and see how heavy mine is. How do you do that?

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you guys already had them I was like must live right there just walk over and save the $5 and buy air freshener with it. Now I have to look and see how heavy mine is. How do you do that?
Did you get a shipment notification email yet? If so, track the package on FedEx or USPS, whichever is listed on your shipment notification email.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only became addicted to Adams products about a month ago lol. This mystery box is all bonus for me because I've already accumulated every product I use often, so the mystery bottles are either refills or new stuff to try. Gee I hope I get an air freshener, I forgot that on my black friday order