Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only became addicted to Adams products about a month ago lol. This mystery box is all bonus for me because I've already accumulated every product I use often, so the mystery bottles are either refills or new stuff to try. Gee I hope I get an air freshener, I forgot that on my black friday order [emoji34][emoji36]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Man we're alike, I'm in the same exact situation as you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I thought you guys already had them I was like must live right there just walk over and save the $5 and buy air freshener with it. Now I have to look and see how heavy mine is. How do you do that?

Yup just click on the tracking number and it'll take you to fedex and you can look and it'll tell you the package weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will let the marketing guy know we need MORE!

-Dan

We do. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 47 degrees, it will be an Adam's day in my driveway. Firing up the cyclo, and the wife's car is getting a 2 step polish and sealant, and my Raptor will be getting some sealant topped with H20 G&G. VRT and glass sealant all around. Winter is here...won't be long before I won't be able to be outside doing this stuff.