A (weird) 2022 vs 2023 vs 2024 thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
There never has been a year where you get more for less than this upcoming MY24.
So, a fully loaded 37PP is cheaper in '24 than it was in '23? First time I have heard that. And, I am definitely too lazy to build out a truck that I won't be purchasing, so I will take your word for it.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have much to say but I traded a 22 for a 23 and the 23 was much better. The paint, fit n finish, ride quality, etc.. even shutting the door sounded different. Maybe it was just bad luck or a Friday build but my 22 felt “loose” in comparison. I did have the rear shocks replaced and was waiting on the fronts before trading in.

YFZ43

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with seeking a little validation for some of your decisions that you’re leaning towards. But you know what they say about opinions.
As much as I would’ve liked to have a 24. (Twin live wire and HUD) I just couldn’t justify the potential wait of 6 to 9 months in Canada and that was if it even came at all. Plus the color optiins had me leaning towards the babyshit green.

There is not a lot of options for used here and I have hesitations of buying a tool like this used. My previous truck had electrical gremlins that made me actually fearful of my safety. I spent an honest 3 years with dealer trying to rectify, but I spent more time driving to dealer, than driving and it was stressing me out.

Get what suits your needs best, piece of mind and budget. Lifes too short to play the what if, just do it! And if ya already did, then congratulations

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I ordered a 23 and put everything a 21/22 has other then Torsen(I could care less). Heated wheel, ambient lights including lower door cards. It cost me about $700 for all the parts and I dont have a lot of the QC issues the 22 has.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just order a basic 2024, $79,975 no moonroof who is the only option available,
a 37 will not fit in garage!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just order a basic 2024, $79,975 no moonroof who is the only option available,
a 37 will not fit in garage!
Are you sure about that? May want to take a second measurement on your garage door dimensions.

Attachments

• IMG_0418.png
    IMG_0418.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 17