torn between Raptor vs F250 Diesel/Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
How about some updates from our Tremor friends? How are those trucks holding up? Any issues? Regrets? Godzilla vs power stroke? With the price increase of the gen 3 raptor and the uncertainty in the world, I can’t decide whether to wait for the raptor, buy the PS Tremor, a cybertruck, or chop off my wiener, change my name to Karen and buy a Prius?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about some updates from our Tremor friends? How are those trucks holding up? Any issues? Regrets? Godzilla vs power stroke? With the price increase of the gen 3 raptor and the uncertainty in the world, I can’t decide whether to wait for the raptor, buy the PS Tremor, a cybertruck, or chop off my wiener, change my name to Karen and buy a Prius?

You may need more help than this forum can offer brother.

True many trucks, many not available still. Decisions!

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw the first TrX today, and it is impressive with its petty blue paint and graphics. I would not trade my Raptor for it but Dodge did a good job with it

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had 2 Gen 2 Raptors and a 2022 7.3 KR Tremor (present ride). I like the Tremor much better, and all I tow is a Waverunner. Unless you are into SERIOUS offroading, it is a better buy IMO. I like the higher stance also, and no auto-shutoff. I'm getting 13.5 mpg, as opposed to 16 in the Rappy, but I don't care much about mpg.