A happy new/used Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I now have the philosophy of "I really don't give a sh**" if people don't like my sense of humor, then they wouldn't like me, therefor they can kiss my a$$. I am finally doing things the way I want and if people don't like it, then they don't need to talk to me, because I sure don't want to talk to them.

991.gif

Things get thrown around here often and gets deep at times. Really nothing personal, just random shiτ talk.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
Oh, I won't be calling myself the Joker, my pup will be Mr. J. I will always be Cybot. As far as the female repellant thing, since this will be my second divorce and I have already lived over half my life (I'm 52), w/o actually living, I now have the philosophy of "I really don't give a sh**" if people don't like my sense of humor, then they wouldn't like me, therefor they can kiss my a$$. I am finally doing things the way I want and if people don't like it, then they don't need to talk to me, because I sure don't want to talk to them. If that upset the forum, then I prolly won't stay long. kinda like a song I hear while totting my GKids around. "Sorry, that I'm not Sorry"
Dude I command your I don't give a "F" attitude.
thats been my mantra since i retired @ 55 in 2019!
as it relates to the forum the boys just like to bust balls.
You gota have some think skin to hang with this team
But with that being said you'll learn an absolute shitton from these guys and most are helpful as hell.
Nice truck
Stand strong but never lose your great sense of humor.