A happy new/used Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Oh, I won't be calling myself the Joker, my pup will be Mr. J. I will always be Cybot. As far as the female repellant thing, since this will be my second divorce and I have already lived over half my life (I'm 52), w/o actually living, I now have the philosophy of "I really don't give a sh**" if people don't like my sense of humor, then they wouldn't like me, therefor they can kiss my a$$. I am finally doing things the way I want and if people don't like it, then they don't need to talk to me, because I sure don't want to talk to them. If that upset the forum, then I prolly won't stay long.
Midlife crisis, got it.
You do you mate, just know this place believe the raptor is sacred and you may find yourself against the grain.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Maybe a mid-life crisis, but if you could travel the country while still getting paid, wouldn't you?
Not in a tiny camper behind a truck that's not designed to pull.

I have gone cross country, most of it is dull. Up and down the West coast? Oh yea that's the ticket (aside from politics)

OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score
Midlife crisis, got it.
You do you mate, just know this place believe the raptor is sacred and you may find yourself against the grain.
These are uncertain times. Not to mention has planning to drive this thing from sea to shining sea.
Midlife crisis maybe? I'm just glad its not my money.
Maybe a mid-life crisis, but if you could travel North America while still getting paid, wouldn't you?
Midlife crisis, got it.
And I am disrespecting it how? By adding color and some fun? Isn't that the point of getting a raptor is to have fun??

OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score
Not in a tiny camper behind a truck that's not designed to pull.

I have gone cross country, most of it is dull. Up and down the West coast? Oh yea that's the ticket (aside from politics)
If it's just me and a dog, I don't need a 4400 sqft house, been there done that, too much cleaning.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Maybe a mid-life crisis, but if you could travel North America while still getting paid, wouldn't you?

And I am disrespecting it how? By adding color and some fun? Isn't that the point of getting a raptor is to have fun??
I didn't say you were disrespecting it, I was preparing you for the ribbing that comes with mods like "knight rider lights" around here. I'm all for purple accents on the grey as it would look killer.

Just stay within the payload rating and enjoy the sights. From my experience you should have bought a tremor but that's my 2 cents.

OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score
I didn't say you were disrespecting it, I was preparing you for the ribbing that comes with mods like "knight rider lights" around here. I'm all for purple accents on the grey as it would look killer.

Just stay within the payload rating and enjoy the sights. From my experience you should have bought a tremor but that's my 2 cents.
OK, thanks. , As far as poking fun at me and that's all it is, is out of fun. Than that I can handle. I'm a bit of a smarta$$ myself, So it's all good. As far as the towing thing as I said in the other thread, I will NOT do anything that can hurt anybody else and be unsafe. But as far as the legal thing, I've always said that it's only illegal if you get caught.

PS. I was hoping I didn't already pi$$somebody off, I've been on the boards less than 24 hours. That might have been a new record for me!

PS2. I just realized my keyboard smilies don't work on here. The above statements had a few of them. Things that make you go hhmm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cybot

Cybot

Reaction score

Oh and as far as the possible disrespect that could ever come from the knight rider sequential hood scoop lights, could come from that everybody thinks of K.I.T.T being a Pontiac. However, The second KITT is known as the Knight Industries Three Thousand, which appeared first in the two-hour 2008 pilot for a new Knight Rider TV series and then the new series itself, and appeared as a 2008–2009 Ford Shelby GT500KR. :p But of course that spin off sucked.

And no, I don't like hasslehog, but the cars were always cool to watch.

Last edited: