A happy new/used Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
OK, thanks. , As far as poking fun at me and that's all it is, is out of fun. Than that I can handle. I'm a bit of a smarta$$ myself, So it's all good. As far as the towing thing as I said in the other thread, I will NOT do anything that can hurt anybody else and be unsafe. But as far as the legal thing, I've always said that it's only illegal if you get caught.

PS. I was hoping I didn't already pi$$somebody off, I've been on the boards less than 24 hours. That might have been a new record for me!

PS2. I just realized my keyboard smilies don't work on here. The above statements had a few of them. Things that make you go hhmm
It's all good (as the youngsters say). You'll fit right in here. Gotta step on some toes, break some eggs.......oh, wait....that's a speech about something else......carry on.

And btw, I am the Royal Smarta$$ around here, don't you guys go forgettin' it! o_O