A Big Fat Middle Finger to Most Dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the winner for worst dealer …place most likely to screw you goes to……sorry glare on the picture…the ADM is $50,000!!! Dealer said they turned down $30,000 ADM…what a bunch of clowns …
View attachment 323494View attachment 323495
Hmmm... I wonder if they'd buy my Raptor. I paid MSRP, so maybe I could make $25k by flipping it to them!

Seriously though, what a bunch of idiots. How the heck would you turn down $30k over?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sales rep called me yesterday and said the order books were opening today. So it’s a 2022 specked it out and got it for MSRP. They got 9 slots and I was number 3.
Sweet. Banks have been open since Oct 1. Allocations however……

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My sales rep called me yesterday and said the order books were opening today. So it’s a 2022 specked it out and got it for MSRP. They got 9 slots and I was number 3.
What dealer where?

DrJayC

Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately people pay it, or the ADM wouldn’t exist. I got tired of spending so much time calling and texting and emailing so I caved and found a $2k markup. $2k was worth my time like you said.

One thing I’m noticing is the MSRP dealers either have a long list without enough allocations or they’ve jumped on the ADM bandwagon as well. Stick to the small town dealers- they are your only hope.
Small towns jumping on adm game as well

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Time is Money. In which event, I should either be broke, remunerated, or both.

Perhaps late to the Gen3 game, sickening game at that, but the markups 95 percent of dealers are asking for Gen3, without even the 37” package, well, a pox on their house. I hope they sit on their lots and the bluebird of happiness craps all over the paint.

$20k over sticker????

105k or more for a Raptor? Yeah, call me an old fuddy duddy, (call me daddy too like R. Kelly), but that’s SClass money. Absurd.
Could just order a 2022 TRX for $5,000 or more off sticker…

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc