Highlighted posts from Saturday, Oct. 09, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 09, 2021 * 36 posts * 1,299 views
uscraptor51 said: From photos of other Raptors I've seen (Gen 2's), the best looking colors with the XPEL Stealth in my opinion are: Lead Foot, Black and Magnetic Grey. Although I did see a black ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 22 posts * 1,039 views
jco said: Normally I like big butts and I cannot lie but right now I don' t know. Talked to dealer this morning. Handshake deal at MSRP in June, multiple assurances of price. Took deposit. ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 13 posts * 434 views
RaptorCDH said: Since I don't enjoy hearing the antenna hitting my garage door....what's the consensus on a good quality short antenna...I'm the guy that still listens to broadcast radio so...good ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 13 posts * 576 views
MDJAK said: Time is Money. In which event, I should either be broke, remunerated, or both. Perhaps late to the Gen3 game, sickening game at that, but the markups 95 percent of dealers are ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 14 posts * 348 views
Cotaco said: Literally had a nightmare (edit: dream) last night where my Gen3 Raptor (ordered 06.25, finally in production this week) was delivered and everything was perfect except for when ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 11 posts * 451 views
G2G3Iconic said: Got some proper pinstripes and was able to really push my G3. I was waiting until 1k mikes to really open it up. 57 mile run in Az (minus stops to shoot, and play, it took 1hr ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 22 posts * 1,639 views
OpsWest said: From my experience what matters most is wheel offset. The same tire can go from zero rub to major rubbing on wheels alone (personal experience). e.g. I can go 37x13.5 on the stock ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 286 views
SVTTrooper said: My wife has the ST and it's amazing.. vertical sync 3 annoys me tho hahaha Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 10 posts * 224 views
ScrumHooker said: Hey man, I know that Nourse In Chillicothe sells their vehicles for MSRP. They do a great job honoring special orders. Call them up and ask for Zach or Adam (they run in the Toyota ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 7 posts * 146 views
Dalejbrass said: Hey everyone, Been a bit since I've been on here.....long story short....my dealer made me an insane offer for my 19' earlier this year....so, I traded into a Navigator. I'm a ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...