What a joke..tried to order a raptor and...dealers suck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but like I said, for every shit dealer there is one out there that cares about customers.

This is the main reason I stopped buying Ferrari's. The dealers can't mark up their cars, but they force customers into stupid contracts which requires them to buy a used car first, then get on the new car list, with a requirement that if they sell the car within 18 months they sell it back to the dealer, who then marks it thru the roof to sell it used.

lost way too much money on those stupid practices, now I get Porsches and at least come closer to experience with Raptor of not really losing money.

Sounds like rich people problems. :lol:

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm trading my gen 1 2011 to a gen 2. I tow a boat, but it's a 23' wake boarding boat.. Around 6k pounds. The trailer backup thing sounds awesome for my wife.. Will see.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm trading my gen 1 2011 to a gen 2. I tow a boat, but it's a 23' wake boarding boat.. Around 6k pounds. The trailer backup thing sounds awesome for my wife.. Will see.

Malibu Wakesetter?:biggrin: I really want one....I want to pick your brain if you do.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score

My 2011 has 62k miles, worth 35k for trade. Yours is prob 37ish and extras aren't worth much. As far as dealers, using both Ford and Mercedes B. and Porsche, the German dealers give superior service for not much more $. Ford dealers have a low expectation from their customers, fill out their service survey nothing happens, I giving them horrible reviews, nothing, no call, no free oil change, nothing!