37's or 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bfg's are needing replacing and I am contemplating 37's. I currently have fox 3.0 bypass shocks and rpg rear end/bumps and national standard springs...RPG UCA and Method double standards

I do a few long weekend desert trips a year and not sure 37 would be worth the added cost or the additional mods needed to accept them... Opinions?? They look awesome on the truck for sure, but 35's would be so easy to throw on.

Thanks in advance

Jerry

Last edited:

axel

Reaction score
stay with the 35s if you plan on getting wild, they are quite a bit lighter, less wear and tear, etc.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice setup! If plan 37's on stock wheels can just massage fenders (see G's Raptor build). If aftermarket 0 offset like Method racers or negative offset rims, will need glass front fenders. Having experienced the difference when pounding my 3.0's offroad, you have already made a huge leap forward with them (and Nationals of course). Just depends on how much fender modification you are willing to do right now

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
def say just keep rockin the 35's, unless you do plan on changin out the flares and such then ya bump it up to 37's

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're going to be a Bear..... Be a Grisley

Same Delemia for me. I decided to go with the method double standard stock tires, mid perch RPG - UAC & Tie rods. when time comes to replace will do,what I need tomru.n 37

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We recently went to 37s on our Raptors...the look is awesome and I cant wait to really get them off road.

It is a little work to get them to work on the truck (hope you don't mind taking a sledge hammer to your truck)...but once the fiberglass fenders are painted it will be worth it.

We've got great deals on tires so let me know if you want some pricing.

OP
OP
J

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright...Sounds good thanks for the input. I think I have settled on 37's. Now I just have to pick my glass and hammer out hte wheel wells
THanks!