Any Regret Going Moving To 37"s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mobiia

Reaction score
Bought a 35 and had some regrets. I then purchased some stock 37s from another member here and threw 'em on after a good experience at Raptor Assault. While there are things I liked about the 37s, I ultimately went back to the 35s after the Goosetune. I think the 37s feel a little more cushy/nice both on and off-road, and love the look. With that said, I personally do notice the acceleration difference. I don't need TRX levels of speed, but I do like it to be peppy. Also most of my off-roading is sand, and I didn't really notice much of a difference in performance there. Just my personal experience. 37s fun on the Braptor tho.

pis.png

SweetRaptor

Reaction score
I just put 37's on my 35 package. So far so good and feel that the Raptor looks much better with a bigger tire. With that being said, it is totally what you will be doing with your Raptor. For instance, I fall into the pavement princess category and will take it in the dunes/beach here in Oregon occasionally, but it is usually to park and hang out. No jumping or crazy off-roading. This is my 2nd Raptor and absolutely love it.

35's or 37's Raptors are the best truck available.
Before.jpgAfter.jpg

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5,000 KM on 37's now, no regret whatsoever. The tire performance and ride quality improvements off road trumph the only downsides by a mile, which are slightly worse fuel economy (Who the hell buys a $114,000 MSRP truck (CAD) and cares if it gets 14mpg or 16mpg...

And the biggest of small differences, you do lose a little bit of snap. WOT feels the same, but feels slightly (maybe 5%) more sluggish at part throttle. Not noticeable unless you drive one back to back with 35's and 37's.

Looks wise at stock ride height I think the 37s look too big. Levelled would be absolutely perfect, but the squat would be awful loaded... It's annoyingly bad now at stock height.

Towing a trailer is where I thought the 37s would suck, but can't tell the difference at all except a bit of fuel economy (see point 1)