Running 35's on R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Could park lower level of garage which isn't gated, while I beg maintenance to raise clearance bar slightly.
I mean, do you work in a shit area? Its up to you... are things being stolen down there and windows broken?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Agreed. Could park lower level of garage which isn't gated, while I beg maintenance to raise clearance bar slightly.
If the clearance bar can be raised, maybe two zip ties that magically appear binding a couple links together are in order.

OP
OP
A

alibo70

Reaction score
If the clearance bar can be raised, maybe two zip ties that magically appear binding a couple links together are in order.
Hung from thin cable with loop around, will try to pay the maintenance on the side to get it raised.
I mean... this sounds like a perfect excuse to buy a daily to accent your truck....
Lost all interest in the G63 after the Raptor lol.
I mean, do you work in a shit area? Its up to you... are things being stolen down there and windows broken?
No just lower level doesn't have a gate and no reserved parking.