37 package built but no chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is also produced but is missing chips according to dealer.
My dealer eta has been 11/6 since end of Sept but I know that date isn’t going to hold.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 37 package on June 15th. My original build date was August, then September. I just got confirmation my truck build was completed October 21st. The only problem is there is no chip for my truck, Ford is saying the new delivery date is December 25th, but could be longer. Is anyone in the same boat ?
I picked up mine today and non special order. Probably saving the chips for priority vehicles.

OBX

Reaction score
I ordered a 37 package on June 15th. My original build date was August, then September. I just got confirmation my truck build was completed October 21st. The only problem is there is no chip for my truck, Ford is saying the new delivery date is December 25th, but could be longer. Is anyone in the same boat ?
Sad news. Wait until you see what your paint looks like after 2 months of industrial dirt and grit.

BadRapMT

Reaction score
Yes I just got the same notification. My Raptor was built on October 19th and waiting on a chip.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was produced 10/14 and even got the bed liner sprayed in but is now on chip hold. I have no eta currently. One tracker says it’s 1/1/91

SR12

Reaction score
Hey at least yours is built. I ordered same day, almost same scenario as you (I’ve had 4 build dates) and the current build date is allegedly 1 Nov. hope you get it soon.