37 package built but no chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Raptor17

Reaction score
I ordered a 37 package on June 15th. My original build date was August, then September. I just got confirmation my truck build was completed October 21st. The only problem is there is no chip for my truck, Ford is saying the new delivery date is December 25th, but could be longer. Is anyone in the same boat ?

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, mine was listed as built on 10/19. However, my ETA still shows 11/09.

I seriously doubt that it'll be here in 2 weeks if it still hasn't received the chip(s).

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many are in this boat that had trucks produced in mid Oct.... Once chips start showing up, that date will bump back.... assuming they show up.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 10/20, and my dealer told me yesterday that was my truck built and had an estimated delivery date was 11/21, but they thought it might arrive earlier. Now, like it does for several others on here, the tracker shows 12/31, so who really knows at this point when my truck might actually get here. I guess it will just be a surprise.

Until the past couple of weeks, the chip shortage didn't seem to be affecting Raptors with their more limited production numbers as much as it did the regular F-150's, but that seems to have changed in the last 2 weeks.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Blend of 8/19 and truck still hasn’t shipped. Have not been told I was on chip hold at any point but I don’t know of any other explanation why it would still be sitting in Dearborn 2 months after build day.